New to gifts.ie and straight from Germany, the Brewbarrel will make a great gift for any lover of beer!
Choose from Lager, India Pale Ale (IPA) or Cider.
Brewbarrel is the fastest and easiest way to brew your own beer at home. It is an exceptional gift for every occasion. It contains an 8.8 pints (5 litre) keg and all necessary ingredients to brew your own beer in it. Due to an innovative brewing process, specifically developed for home brewing, you can tap your beer after just one week.
Brewbarrel is different from other home brewing starter kits because: The brewing process is specifically developed for small scale brewing and therefore takes only one week. There is no cleaning effort needed to prepare the brewing process and therefore it takes only 10 to 15 minutes. The beer can be directly taped from the keg and has not to be filled into bottles.
The Lager is a mild beer with a malty body. It is very lively and refreshing and has a lovely hoppy note without being to bitter Lager beer is one of the classical beer styles. It has a light golden colour and mild malty body with some sweetness. With its high drinkability it's a real all-rounder and suits to every occasion. It has a strong head and fascinates the nose with a harmony of malt and hops. The first impression is very mild with some fruity notes until the hops take over and round up this creation.
- The Fastest and Easiest Way to Brew Your Own Beer at Home
- The Perfect Gift for Men as well as for Beer Connoisseurs
- Everything is Included. You won't need Equipment, Bottles or even prior Knowledge of home- brewing to enjoy the Brewbarrel Home Brewing Experience!
- Preparation only takes Ten Minutes, no Cleaning or Fuss Needed
- Enjoy your Home-Brewed Beer Fresh from the Integrated Tap after just one Week
- 1 five litre keg as fermentation tank (empty) with integrated tap
- 1 bottle Barley-Malt extract 650 g
- 1 Btl. Flavouring preparation of hops extract 9 ml
- 1 pack dry beer yeast
- 1 Manual
- 1 pressure control valve
- 3 beer mats
India Pale Ale
India Pale Ale is a strong and malty English ale that is refined with fruity, aromatic hop varieties.
IPA is the result of the finest traditional brewing expertise. Recently, it has become a flagship style for the craft beer movement. This style of beer was introduced in the middle of the 18th century by English brewers, who utilized the technique of cold hopping developed in Germany. The goal was to guarantee the shelf life of the beer during the sea journey to India by using more hops and producing a beer with a greater alcohol content. The original idea of watering down the beer to the normal alcohol content for ale was, however, not followed by the English residents in India. The beer simply tasted too good for it to be watered down again.