Straight from Germany, the Brewbarrel will make a great gift for any lover of beer!
Tasting Note: hoppy, flowery with a touch of citrus, Craft beer style. The perfect gift to celebrate Birthdays with friends and family. The Pilsner with Cascade aroma hops has a hoppy flavour with a touch of citrus. Happy Birthday!
Brewbarrel is the fastest and easiest way to brew your own beer at home. It is an exceptional gift for every occasion. It contains an 8.8 pints (5 litre) keg and all necessary ingredients to brew your own beer in it. Due to an innovative brewing process, specifically developed for home brewing, you can tap your beer after just one week.
Brewbarrel is different from other home brewing starter kits because: The brewing process is specifically developed for small scale brewing and therefore takes only one week. There is no cleaning effort needed to prepare the brewing process and therefore it takes only 10 to 15 minutes. The beer can be directly taped from the keg and has not to be filled into bottles.
The Lager is a mild beer with a malty body. It is very lively and refreshing and has a lovely hoppy note without being to bitter Lager beer is one of the classical beer styles. It has a light golden colour and mild malty body with some sweetness. With its high drinkability it's a real all-rounder and suits to every occasion. It has a strong head and fascinates the nose with a harmony of malt and hops. The first impression is very mild with some fruity notes until the hops take over and round up this creation.
- The Fastest and Easiest Way to Brew Your Own Beer at Home
- The Perfect Gift for Men as well as for Beer Connoisseurs
- Everything is Included. You won't need Equipment, Bottles or even prior Knowledge of home- brewing to enjoy the Brewbarrel Home Brewing Experience!
- Preparation only takes Ten Minutes, no Cleaning or Fuss Needed
- Enjoy your Home-Brewed Beer Fresh from the Integrated Tap after just one Week
- 1 five litre keg as fermentation tank (empty) with integrated tap
- 1 bottle Barley-Malt extract 650 g
- 1 Btl. Flavouring preparation of hops extract 9 ml
- 1 pack dry beer yeast
- 1 Manual
- 1 pressure control valve
- 3 beer mats