After Dinner Arguments - A "no holds barred" game which stimulates after dinner discussion on controversial subjects of our times amongst friends. There are no taboo subjects and everybody's opinions are sought on a variety of topics that affect our times.
These subjects may be controversial, there will be disagreements, heated exchanges as a result of strong opinions and fiery debate.
- Should creches be made available for working mums?
- If someone you worked closely with had "body odour" or some other unpleasant characteristic - would you tell them?
- Why is it considered worse for a woman to have many sexual partners before settling down than for a man?
- Do you believe that man is basically good or basically bad?
- Do you agree or disagree with euthanasia?
- What should we do when "nutty" states develop nuclear arms?
- Has airport security gone too far?
- Why is there a decline in church attendance nowadays?
- Should we respect all faiths?
- A benign dictatorship would put this country back on its feet. Do you think there is any truth in this idea?
- Should politician be allowed to vote their own pay awards?
As you can see, this game is best served last after all "throwable" objects have been removed from the table!!
- Definitely NOT for the faint-hearted
- 1 x Sand Timer
- 1 x Instructions
- 6 x discussion topics (27 cards per topic)
- Box: 23cm (9inches) x 12cm (4.5 inches) x 4cm (1.5inches)